Rough II 97-18 Jeep Wrangler Halo Headlights TJ, LJ, JK, JKU
Upgrade the appearance and visibility of your 1997-2018 Jeep Wrangler TJ, LJ, JK, or JKU with a set of Rough II LED Halo Headlights. These Rough II Halo Headlights for Jeep Wrangler feature a great looking integrated dual function accent halo. The halo functions as both a Day Time Running Light (DRL) and as a Turn Signal Indicator. The halo glows white as a DRL and amber when active as a turn signal.
Brighten your ride and make it more elegant with the white cool look that indicates sharpness and boldness. These Rough II LED Headlights are way brighter than your stock Jeep Wrangler headlights and feature a 6000K cool white color temperature. Rough II Halo LED headlights will brighten your ride and make it more elegant with the white cool look that indicates sharpness and boldness. They install seamlessly in less than 30 minutes and provide a whopping 50,000 hours of lifetime. Be special among Jeep Wrangler lovers.
- Easy installation - installs in less than 30 minutes.
- Bright powerful output lights for city and offroad driving.
- Cool DRL halo light and turn signal light.
- DOT Approved providing safe driving for you and other drivers on road.
- High quality with over 50,000 hours of life time.
- Maintenance free, shockproof for rough roads, and waterproof with IP67 rating.
- Super cool white light with color temperature of 6000K.
- Package Includes: 2 x Rough II 7" Halo LED headlights and connectors.
Important Note: These headlights are very bright and will need to be adjusted (lowered) in order to not bother other drivers on the road. Installation instructions, adjustment instructions, and important notes will be sent to you on your email after you complete your order (4 days after order). Please make sure to read the email carefully as it has very important instructions.
1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ Unlimited
2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK 4 Door (JKU)
2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door
** Note for 2018-2020 JL, JLU Wrangler, & Gladiator you will need the brackets on the link here to fit.